Just the Basics
Just the Basics Elopement-Style Wedding: eight people or less, $2,300 +. This is our entry level package. It is available Monday through Thursday, with some Fridays possible.
- Planning Consultations: we discuss your style, expectations and format, then design a custom package specifically for your vision. This package includes 6 total planning hours. Consultations are via phone and email only. In-person meetings are an additional fee (most weddings don’t require one).
- Design: creation of we wedding day schedule and planning document to include vendors, timing, and marriage license information.
- Location: Denver/Boulder and Front-Range wedding locations. Many are parks, overlooks and shelters conducive to the elopement, non-formal ceremony.
- Flowers: one seasonal bouquet and one seasonal boutonniere. Send us your style and color preferences and we design a bouquet to match your requests using florist-selected and flower choices. Bouquets average 8”-9”. Calla Lilly, orchids, succulents and out-of-season requests are an extra fee.
- Officiant: a local judge or local non-denominational minister; simple, basic custom ceremony (10 to 15 minutes). No rehearsal. Personalization is an extra fee.
- Photography: consecutive 1.5 hours of service (one site), high-resolution digital images (edited & color corrected), downloadable high-resolution images; choice from one of six experienced photographers.