Day-of Coordinating.... Plus!
(It's more like consultations & month-out planning)
This service includes several valuable consultations, vendor confirmations,
rehearsal coordination, and day-of management. The result: brides, grooms, families and attendants get to enjoy the wedding day. During your planning, we are your virtual consultant, providing you with an agenda, templates, referrals, and a processional/recessional diagram. It is like having a planner, but without the expense. On your wedding day, we synchronize, setup, monitor timing, troubleshoot, schlep, carry, direct and more!. All you do is focus on getting married. Our past clients consistently say, "It is the best thing I ever did for my wedding day!"
Day-of Coordination (starting at $1,800):
- Complimentary meeting prior to booking
- 50+ page planner with checklists, templates & diagrams
- Creation of a working wedding day schedule/agenda and a ceremony processional/recesional
- Email & phone guidance: tips, vendor referrals, checklists, templates, etc.
- 3-week out final details meeting or walk-through
- Phone & email confirmations with your vendors
- Rehearsal direction/attendance
- Onsite coordinating service on your wedding day, arriving 3-4 hours prior to ceremony
- Assistance to the couple, attendants, families, guests & vendors
- Orchestrate setup and choreographing of the ceremony
- Synchronize the reception & dinner setup, vendors and events
- Large emergency tool kit (over 100 pieces)
- Click here to view a list of sites where we have coordinated weddings
- There is more: please contact us to receive a 5-page PDF of this service in detail
Meetings. For the compliementary consultation, we meet brides in Highlands Ranch or Littleton, Colorado. We can meet you outside these areas or on-location for a minimal mileage & travel time fee. For destination brides, we communicates via regular phone calls and emails.
Travel Fees. For mountain destinations (i.e. Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, Steamboat, Crested Butte), a minimal travel fee applies; includes accommodations for the rehearsal night & wedding night, travel time and mileage.